Thursday, October 2, 2014

November 4, 2009 by
Filed under Looks/FOTDs, Reviews, Videos

Shakira "She Wolf" Smoky Caged Look

Shakira "She Wolf" Smoky Caged Look Closeup

Shakira "She Wolf" Smoky Caged Look

Shakira "She Wolf" Smoky Caged Look Closeup
It’s pictures like this that make me glad to have this camera. Click on it to see the larger size and you’ll be able to see a reflection of my truck in my eye. Haha!

Shakira "She Wolf" Smoky Caged Look

CoverGirl LashBlast Length mascara
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume mascara

~~~LIPS~~~
Styli-Style Line-n-Seal Liner – Sand
MAC Plastique lipstick
MAC Energy 3Dglass

Comments

30 Responses to “Shakira “She Wolf” Caged Smoky Look”
  1. Gabriela says:

Beautiful makeup look!! as always a beautiful and flawless look from you :)

and yes Trucks are for girls! I love my Dodge Ram.. I call her Babe the Blue Dodge lol

xoxo,
    Gabriela

2. Marina says:

WOW Pics are fab. What camera did you use?

Marina =)

3. Lia says:

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Kelly says:

It looks beautiful! And I love your hair.

5. Kenna says:

This is fantastic! How are your eyebrows so perfect!? Do you have an eyebrow tutorial? I’m really enjoying the videos.

Quick question– you said in this video that you could get away with wearing this look in the daytime–I wear your other looks in the daytime all the time. Am I committing some kind of makeup faux pas? =) Thanks!

6. kuuipo1207 says:

In my opinion, not at all. I wear my other looks during the daytime as well. I mainly said that for people who look for more neutral looks for when they’re working or for other business stuff if they work in stuffy environments or aren’t sure how their boss might react to walking into a CEO meeting wearing bright neon blue eye shadow. Haha :D

7. kuuipo1207 says:

Babe the Blue Dodge…that funny. lol :)

8. Simone says:

Absolutely beautiful. I love this look, I am new to makeup and I have really enjoyed watching your tutorials and learning. I have duplicated many of the looks and can’t wait to duplicate this look.

9. Lori Dunlap says:

BEAUTIFUL!

10. Tanisha says:

Very Gorgeous…I like!!

11. CrystalS says:

Dang, you sexy!!

12. laura says:

i love ur videos thanks for all the help

13. robyn says:

love this! this i the look i wanted when i went to sephora the other day and it definitly didn’t turn out this good! and bring on the hair tutorial!

14. Dani says:

not to be rude..
    but ur make up looks better than Shakiras!

lmao! awesome :)

15. marlene itzel says:

woooww!!! I love your videos, and you are better, you really help me!! thanks 4 all…have fun from Mexico City…!!!

16. Robin says:

I just found your website and I’m loving it! Your makeup looks awesome!
    Thanks for your tutorials they really make applying MY makeup easier.
    Keep up the good work.

17. nikkiv. says:

hey girl, i love how your style is ;) you are a wonderful women. gosh, i have such a hard time putting on make up all the time. lolx.

18. n ai paginas en espaƱol de esto o k :(

19. Olguta says:

thank you for help….i need it, your make up is nice, i would like to do it as well as you, bye..see you

20. MsJuneDay says:

This is the only look I search for again and again on YouTube to actually recreate. It’s such a perfect neutral smokey. I have all the colors in their own quad now (except I use Smoke and Diamonds instead of Scene) dedicated to this look. You did such a wonderful job.

21. Erin says:

Hey just wondering if you could post what brushes you use for this look ?

Thank you !

22. Everyone likes to watch Shakira do belly dancing he he he. i love that too.-,~

23. Shakira is one of the most beautiful women out there

24. Shakira is well known for here gret voice and naked feet when doing live concerts,~’

25. saw says:

Seems like britney goes to the mall every day – one more set of photos in all the papers!

26. i like Shakira and Lenka but right now i listen more on Lenka,~’

27. Marcy M.C. says:

In my understanding it is much harder to achieve a ‘natural’(lol) looks, which can be sported daytime, than a dramatical smashing one. That’s why I loved how you interpreted Shakira’s she-wolf looks.
    I appreciate you sharing with us neofites how to make the most of brunette-pale complexion.
    I die to see how you decode for us Monica Bellucci’s sexy-yet-sophisticated makeup in this youtube post:
    I find it subtle but categorical in highlighting her ‘assets’.

28. bill gray says:

I love the look. great eyes.