Thursday, April 24, 2014

Harajuku Hunnies Fire & Ice

August 10, 2009 by
Filed under Bargains, Looks/FOTDs, Reviews, Videos

Remember, with any purchase made at Harajuku Hunnies, enter my name “FRANCINE” at checkout and receive 10% off your entire purchase! Happy shopping! List of the products used after the pics. :)

Harajuku Hunnies Fire & Ice FOTD

Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
MAC Spiked Brow Pencil

~~~LIPS~~~
Styli-Style Line N Seal Lip liner – Sand
Harajuku Hunnies Lip Shine – Soul Glow

Be Sociable, Share!

Comments

8 Responses to “Harajuku Hunnies Fire & Ice”
  1. Cindy says:

Love this look :) The colors are so vibrant and beautiful.
    Your skin looks flawless as well, amazing.

2. Mermaid55 says:

Hey, I always enjoy watching your vids. They’re so informative, easy to follow, and again simply a joy to watch. But one question, I just purchased the Urban Decay primer (switching from a Sweden makeup brand primer). I was wondering if you have any advice between the UD primer and Too Faced primer. Can you do a review? Or just share your inputs on the two?

3. kuuipo1207 says:

You must have read my mind. I was actually going to do a week long test using TFSI on one eye and UDPP on the other and see how they compare throughout the week. :)

4. Kokofemme says:

Whoa! When I watched the tut for this look on YT it did not do the actual intensity any justice! The pics are like BAM – BAM – BAM full of vibrant color!! Love it!

5. Reena says:

I am looking forward to the week long testing of the primers. I love the UDPP, but if the TFSI works as well or better, and is easier to use, then I will definately be switching.

Beautiful colors. I can’t wait to try this look.

6. loans says:

I found your blog on google and read a few of your other posts. I just added you to my Google News Reader. Keep up the good work. Look forward to reading more from you in the future.

7. Anonymous says:

Great blog! I posted some comments before anyway, because a lot of your stuff is really great. You are a verry good at this.

8. Malaberiank says:

You are a real Artist of the brushes…I would like to meet you someday…I love the things that u creative..GBU