Wednesday, April 23, 2014

EOTD: Summertime Smokies

July 22, 2009 by
Filed under Looks/FOTDs, Reviews, Videos

Hey everyone! Lemondrop.com asked me to do a video for them for a smoky eye that’s not too heavy for 16546216087 degree weather and here it is! Hope you guys like it! More pics and list of products below the video! :)

*****PRODUCTS USED*****
~~~FACE~~~

-Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
-Make Up For Ever 5 Camouflage Concealer Palette (color next to green, for under eye concealer)
-MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural – Medium Dark
-Afterglow Cosmetics Organic Glow Bronzer – Deep
-Afterglow Cosmetics Organic Mineral Blush – Peachy
-MAC Mineralize Blush – Dainty
-MAC Sculpting Powder – Sculpy

~~~EYES~~~
-Too Faced Shadow Insurance
*From the Kat Von D Ludwig Palette

• - Clay (beige with gold glitter)
  • - Tequila (metallic cornsilk shimmer)
  • - Downtown (metallic light copper shimmer)
  • - Baroque (golden bronze shimmer)
  • - Leather (deep chocolate brown sheen)

-MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
-Maybelline Stiletto Mascara – Very Black
-MAC Espresso & Swiss Chocolate (for brows)
-Benefit She Laq (sealer for liner & brows)

~~~LIPS~~~
-MAC Spice lipliner
-MAC Brew lipstick
-MAC Nice Buzz Plushglass

Be Sociable, Share!

Comments

9 Responses to “EOTD: Summertime Smokies”
  1. Alison says:

Hi! I love this look! I just wanted to know if you could put up a list of all the brushes you used? Thanks =)

2. Amila says:

I luv this look…amazing ur so beautiful nd talented! Thx so muc im trying this look tomorrow im gona try to use the simillar colors int my 120 pallete since i dont have the one u used …thx again ur amazing keep up the good work XoXO

3. Shanti says:

Thanks for posting this… I’ve had this palette since last year and I’ve been looking for a tutorial vid using this palette and this is by far the best! I want to see you do the greens too, I hope to see it soon after you come back from vacation Thanks!!!

4. su-pah says:

You are such a babe! Your tutorials are honestly the best and I’ve been watching them for a long while now.
    I’ve tried following some of the tutorials, like the green eyes tutorial you did with Loreal Hip’s Riotous and even though I followed it closely I looked sick like hell! Nowhere near as stunning as you looked. :(
    THIS one however where you’re using my HG shades… is well worth trying out! Hopefully this time it will work.

5. shen says:

just fabulous! i really like the way you blend.. i think i’ve watched your vids from beginning to end. :) and you take beautiful clear photos. :)

6. Sam says:

Great look and great tutorial. It would be great to have a list of the brushes you used.

7. michelle says:

great tutorial! i’m very excited to try it! love love it! thanks so much!

8. Lia says:

Love your style and these tutorials are amazing!
    Wish I could be as glam as you every day!
    thanks for sharing your talents.

9. Feisty says:

I think your videos are awesome. Also your make up is great. But you have such good eye space for all this make up. This will work with other women that have that type of eyelid space. What about those that dont? would there be different techniques? Thanks for allow the comments!