Monday, July 28, 2014

Weight Loss Update – Week 0

June 9, 2009 by
Filed under Weight loss

It’s a week late in posting to the site, but whatever.

Be Sociable, Share!

Comments

10 Responses to “Weight Loss Update – Week 0”
  1. May-Lee says:

Hi today I found about you. I admire you’re work and I like you”re attitude. I’m happy for you about the weight lost continue with you’re blog because I love it.

2. YouGoGirl says:

That’s awesome you lost some weight! way to go girl! In your videos you don’t even look like you need to lose any. Your gorgeous. I am on a rollercoaster of losing weight as well. I jog every day I’m off work and watch my diet. BUT! I love and appreciate the taste of good food which is my down fall. I don’t have issues or emotions that I eat. I just appreciate all the good tastes that is in food! How’s the WII fit working for you? I want to get one but haven’t decided to get it. Keep up the good work and stick with it!

3. yvette aziz says:

Hi watched all your videos and i love the way u do make-up !!!! i also have a weight problem and am working on getting it down . i already lost almost 30 pounds !! i use to weight 240 pounds 211 i am very devoted to my diet …i can wait to be under 200 that is my dream !!!! the only thing u have to really do is stay away from breads , sweets ,pops. you can drink diet pops.. you can eat all the meats any kind cheese any dressings. and also you dont want to not have any sugar if you drink coffee or tea put some sugar who cares, its not going to kill you ..lol.. also work out 30 minutes a day .. try it i bet u will lost alot of weight!!

4. Kate Freeman says:

Hey. I just wanted to start off by saying I love watching your video’s. You are such a beautiful woman and charming individual. I noticed that you are also an Army wife.. Hooah! Same here. =) I have to ask, what is your hair color? Its absolutely beautiful and really brightens your face. I have been trying to achieve the exact color but my new colorist cannot seem to get it right. I actually JUST got back from the salon today after she “corrected” it as best as she could. Im stuck with black bangs.. and a deeper shade of red than ashley simpson. yeeeeah..not to happy after paying $250 to have the completely wrong color than what I wanted. So I was just hoping you might know the color used and would be willing to share it with me. I also just watched your review of the makeup forever high deff foundation and love the way it looked. SO natural is all I can say. I am a HUGE fan of mac, however the studio fix i have been previously using just isnt cutting it anymore. Same for Studio fix. And I have found smashbox to be a bit to “clay” like for my taste. So I am about to try your recommendation and head for the MUFE. I hope it works out. Anyways, thanks so much for posting all the makeup video’s that you do. They are so educational and I love trying new looks, my husband loves seeing the outcome too!

5. Kate Freeman says:

OOPS…Hit enter to quick… I meant to say CONGRATS on losing the 8lbs! Truely hope you reach your goal of 20 before the big vacation day. However, you absolutely do not appear to need to lose any. But I can 100% relate to wanting to feel better about yourself. I think every female can. =) So best of luck to you!! And god bless our troops!!

6. we got the “Cook Yourself Thin” cookbook where you can lose at least 1 dress size in 6 weeks. there was also a cooking show coinciding with the release of the cookbook that is on lifetime network and it is freakin awesome!!!! i highly recommend it.

good luck with your weightloss journey!

xo

7. Renee' says:

Aloha! I’m trying to lose weight too… For tips, motivation and a place to track foods, exercise, & whatever else… check out Sparkpeople.com. And if you join be sure to tell ‘em Ohanamama sent ya!

Best of luck to you!

8. Lew says:

I love you and I am proud of your weight loss. And you can cook up here anytime, I hope you know that. Sorry I don’t have Martha Stewart’s kitchen! :P

9. kuuipo1207 says:

LOL…you weren’t supposed to see that. lol I love ya girl :)

10. Lew says:

Uh huh… i saw the disgust in your eye j/k.. but the cereal bowls were yours lol.. :) Love you too.