Friday, October 31, 2014

Party at the Colonel’s House EOTD!!

January 12, 2009 by
Filed under Reviews

The hubby had a company “Hail and Farewell” this weekend which is basically an excuse to get together with your fellow soldiers to drink, eat, and be merry in the guise of welcoming incoming soldiers and saying farewell to the ones leaving because they’re moving or deploying (like we’re having to do). I was planning on doing this as a tut for a bright pink and black smoky eye, but my video tape freaked out half way through it so, unfortunately, there’s no video for this look yet. :( Either way, I figured I’d take pics and post ‘em for all you lovelies out and get your feedback. Would you guys like to see a tut for this look?

If you wanna see more pics of this look, check out my Looks page, and click on either “Pink Looks” or “Smoky Eyes”

MUFE Pink & Black Tied Smoky Eye Closeup

MUFE Pink & Black Tied Smoky Eye

*****PRODUCTS USED*****
—FACE—

Makeup Forever High Definition Primer
MAC Select Cover-up Colour Corrector – Peach
MAC Select Cover-up Colour Corrector – Green
MAC Mineralize Natural Skinfinish – Medium Plus
MAC Sculpting Powder – Sculpt
MAC Mineralize Blush – Nuance

—EYES—
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Makeup Forever Diamond Shadow – #303 (inner corner)
Makeup Forever Blush Powder (eyeshadow) – #2 (middle and outer corner)
Makeup Forever Star Powder – #951 (over MUFE #2)
MAC eyeshadow – Black Tied (outer corner)
MAC eyeshadow – Petalescent (highlight)
MAC eye kohl – Smolder (lashlines & waterlines)
Maybelline Colossal mascara – Glam Black
MAC Eyeshadow – Espresso (brows)

—LIPS—
MAC Lipliner – Spice
MAC Plushglass – Fullfilled

Comments

12 Responses to “Party at the Colonel’s House EOTD!!”
  1. Olivia says:

That eye makeup looks so awesome , btw , i found your tutorial on youtube , i swear i think you’re a professional makeup artist !! U should be one !! i am having fun learning all those eye makeups from videos . Thanks a lot !!

2. Jaimie says:

very pretty and vibrant. loving it!

3. Edda says:

Yes definetly post a tutorial!

4. Me likey! Please do a tutorial!

5. pinkdiva says:

VERY NICE!! I LOVE IT ….PINK’S MY FAV COLOR!!

6. Stacey says:

This is a beautiful look! I love hot pinks, but for some reason I’ve never done a hot pink eye with a black smoked out outer v. Definitely need to try this. :)

7. Rachel says:

Everytime I see one of you tuts or looks, I think it can’t get any better – than you post this. I L.O.V.E. IT!!!! It is absolutely jaw dropping. Please, please, please do a video for this! I’ve been looking for ways to do more pink looks and this inspires me.

8. you rock this look!

quick question – what camera do you use? your close ups look so clear!

9. Malice says:

I LOOOVE this look!!
    But I would also like to know which camera you use and how is your light set? Do you use soft boxes or natural (ambient) light?

thank you so much! You’re always soo inspirational !

10. Jess says:

Pink and black are my favorite colors so I think this look is fantastic! It’s so pretty on you! Thank you so much for all of the time you spend on your videos. I love watching your videos because well, for one you crack me up but also because we have similar coloring so I can kind of see how the looks would work with me. Thanks again for all that you do!

11. Bea says:

Hey- I’m a subbie on YT, and I just wanted to say that I admire your craft! Always so nicely blended. I wanted to ask: how you get such a great closeup of your eye?! Just starting out on the makeup train, I got a channel and a blog. Going gung-ho at this point!
    Thanks for sharing your talent.

xox
    beautynewbie

12. GiO STALKER(?) o.O says:

OMGiO!! (IJ)
    I have GOT to check out your vids!! This is AMAZING!
    OMG YOUVE GOT TO BE A PRO! DO A TUTORIAL!!! :D