MUFE HD Haulage
Hey gang. I’ve been wanting to try the HD line from Make Up For Ever for a while now and finally had enough time (and money) to head up to Raleigh this past Saturday and break the bank over some makeup (notice the past tense of “had”). Go figure I would go without wearing any makeup (cause I was needing to find my color in foundation, duh!) and someone would go and recognize me from my videos. Haha! Oh well. It’s was super cool that someone recognized me…especially in a big city like Raleigh! I mean it is the capital of North Carolina and all. Anyhoo, on with the pics and product list. Don’t worry. A review of the foundation, powder and primer will come soon. I’m wanting to try it out for a little while to be able to give a fair review. I will say this much though. So far, I am utterly and speechlessly (is that a word?) impressed!
Forgot to take the Nars eyeshadow out of the bag for this pic cause I was so excited about all the Make Up For Ever stuff. Haha!
I got all of the following:
- Nars Duo eyeshadow: Rated R
- Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Powder
- Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Foundation – Shade 125 (which is an absolutely PERFECT match on me!)
- Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Primer – Shade 0
- Make Up For Ever Full Cover Extreme Camouflage Cream – Shade 6
- Make Up For Ever Eye Shadow – #10
- Make Up For Ever Diamond Shadow – #304 (I’ve been eyeballing this since Sephora’s Holiday catalog came out last year!)
- Make Up For Ever Blush Powder (again with the Blush Powder that’s an eye shadow also) – #93
As freebies with the whole Sephora Beauty Insider thingie, and cause I spent waaayyy too much on this stuff, I was able to get 2 free samples. Oh yay. Don’t get me wrong, I love the free samples and all. But I would prefer if they could just give a discount instead or something but oh well. Anyhoo, the two free sample items I got were a sample size of Stila’s Illuminating Moisturizer and Sephora’s Body Butter Coconut Cream, which smells so good I wanna eat it!