Sunday, December 21, 2014

Bronzed Arabic Smoky Eye

January 26, 2009 by
Filed under Looks/FOTDs, Reviews, Videos

Hey all! I was able to fit in video editing over the weekend amidst all the packing and cleaning and boxing stuff up. Here’s the new video for the Arabic Smoky Eye as promised in my previous post! Hope you all like it! Sorry it’s so long. I tried to edit it down as much as I could without leaving out helpful tips (or at least, tips that I thought might be helpful, haha).

Here’s a couple of pics of the look as well. I haven’t added them to my “Looks” page yet, but when I do I’ll update this.

Bronzed Arabic Smoky Eye

MUFE HD Microfinish Powder
MAC Sculpting Powder – Sculpt
MAC Mineralize Blush – Nuance

—EYES—
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Crystal Avalanche eyeshadow
Nars Mediteranee Duo Eyeshadow (the lighter color)
MAC Woodwinked eyeshadow
MAC Bronze eyeshadow
MAC Mulch eyeshadow
MAC Brun eyeshadow
MAC Smolder Eye Kohl
Maybelline Colossal Mascara – Glam Black
Ardell Invisiband Eye Lashes – Wispies

—LIPS—
Styli-Style Line-n-Seal Lipliner – Sand
MAC Mellow Flame lipstick
MAC Posh It Up Plushglass

Comments

9 Responses to “Bronzed Arabic Smoky Eye”
  1. Rose says:

Awesome job it looks amazing!
    If it’s not to nosy can I ask what foundation shade are you in MAC? I think we may have similar coloring and I am trying to figure out which sculpting shade to get from MAC.
    Thanks for the tutorial!

2. Caroline says:

This looks awesome! But I would love to know how you get your brows to look so incredible. They have such a great shape. Can you please share that with us?

I’d also like to know what your “every day” eye makeup” looks like”. Or what you would suggest for something a little glam, but still office appropriate.

Thanks Francine! I think you are awesome and have the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen.

Caroline

3. stephanya says:

hola soy stephanya de colombia…queria felicitarte y darte las gracias por esos tips de maguillajes tan cheveres… me encantan como quedann los ojos, es mas el otro dia lo intente y me veia sensaciional tienes lindos ojos… te felicito
    besitos stephy desde colombia

4. niyireth says:

hola mi nombre es niyireth soy colombiana y me encanta tus programas te felicito es muy bueno lo que haces deverdad y me fasina que no necesitas de otras personas sino que tu sola las haces y creeme que me encantaria aprender mas de ti eres super te admiro mucho adios cuidate …….

niyiret desde colombia……….

5. niyireth says:

aaa hola soy yo otra vez niyireth me encantaria saver cuanto tu disfrutas haciendo este travajo por que deverdad me encanta todo lo de velleza y megustari a que me contaras como veras estoy terminando el cole y me encantaria estudiar algo sobre belleza gracias espero tu respuesta…

6. jehan says:

wow i must say that was amazing..i loved it you did it all right..i got everything you said lol really i did..it was helpfull and for me being arabic i would never had been able to do it as will maybe now:)

But Really thanxs for the Tip,you are very pretty and take care hun:)

7. Loved the post & the entire blog. Good job, I’ll be back to read a lot more often !

8. LizCarlos says:

Francine I think you are just Fantastic! Your videos are super great good tips and great technique and they make me laugh. Thank you so much for the help and all the great looks!

9. ADRI says:

HEY U LOOK GREAT I WEAR THE MUFE IN 125 TOO BUT AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE MAT VELVET HAVE U EVER USE IT I NEED TO CHOOSE THE SHADE SINCE WE BOTH USE 125 SAND THOUGH MAYBE U COULD HELP ME CUZ AT THE STORE IN MY STATE THE SEPHORA THEY DISCONNITED AND CAN ONLY BUT ONLINE