Saturday, November 1, 2014

Bright Green EOTD

August 3, 2008 by
Filed under Looks/FOTDs, Reviews

So the hubby and I went out for a friend’s birthday Friday night and here’s the look I did. I was wearing a green tube top which is what inspired the bright green. I’m not one of those people that thinks it’s clichéd to match your eyeshadow to what you’re wearing….mainly cause I just DGAF if others think I look fashionable or not. Ha! Anyhoo, it was also the first chance I got to play with my new Kryolan Dayglow palette…which by the way, after wearing it that night, is my new love! Move over hubby, you’ve been replaced! Haha!

BrightGreenFullOpen

BrightGreenFullSide

BrightGreenFullClosed

BrightGreenCloseUpOpen

BrightGreenCloseUpSide

BrightGreenCloseUpClosed

—-PRODUCTS USED—-
****FACE****

MAC Pro Select Cover-Up Color Corrector – Peach
MAC Pro Select Cover-Up Color Corrector – Green
Clinique Perfectly Real Foundation – Shade 18(G)
MAC Pro Set Powder – Invisible
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish – Medium Dark
MAC Pro Sculpting Powder – Sculpt
MAC Mineralize Blush – Nuance

****EYES****
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Kryolan Aquacolor UV Dayglow – UV Green
MAC Eyepopping e/s (inner third)
MAC Pro Bio-Green e/s (middle third)
MAC Wondergrass e/s (outer third)
MAC Humid e/s (crease)
MAC Barbie Magic Dust e/s (highlight)
MAC Smolder eye kohl
Maybelline Colossal Classic Black mascara
MAC Swiss Chocolate e/s (brows)
Random clear mascara from the dollar store (brows)

****LIPS****
I didn’t have anything on my lips in the pictures, but before I left, I grabbed my MAC Dazzleglass in Bare Necessity for some glitz.

Comments

11 Responses to “Bright Green EOTD”
  1. Marisol says:

Gorgeous Francine! Please, please, please tell me that you will be doing a video tutorial on this look. Love it!

Also, what do you use on your hair to get such a nice curl to it.

2. Vanessa says:

I love greens and this is gorgeous on you!

3. Edda says:

Love the bright greens!

4. Maria says:

LOVE IT!! We missed you. Were have you been? I need more tutorials, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

5. Florencia says:

Omg. Tutorial please <3 <3 <3 <3

6. sofie says:

i believe that the Kryolan Aquacolor UV Dayglow is glow in the dark, does it still glow in the dark with makeup over it??

7. kuuipo1207 says:

sofie – It doesn’t necessarily glow in the dark. It needs the help of a black light in order for it to be seen in the dark. It does glow a bit under the black light with the makeup over it, but not as much as I thought it would. However, I also think that how I was blending the eyeshadows on top of the Kryolan product, may have rubbed it off a bit, making it less receptive to the black light glow effect. Hope that made sense. lol

8. sofie says:

ahhhh i see. thanks!:D

9. Amanda says:

So so beautiful! Both you and your eyes! Wow. I have green eyes and am only just started to learn to wear eye makeup. Your tutorials are brilliant. I am amazed how stunning you look in every single one. Do you do makeup professionally? You should!

10. MAHNOOSH says:

oh my GOD beautiful as ever..u rock francine…when are u doin the tut and ur hairs look so nice can u doo a tut on that plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    umaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh XOXO..

11. Pia says:

awesome look! I just found your vid tuts and was totally blown away by how simple the tut was but how beautiful the end result was. Thanks for the inspiration!