Thursday, April 24, 2014

Fafi! Fafi! Fafi!

February 11, 2008 by
Filed under Uncategorized

Alright all you Fafi fanatics! It’s officially out and ready for the taking! MAC has released the Fafi collection online and it is available for purchase. It will officially be released to stores and counters on Wednesday in the U.S. and Canada and I’m sure the Fafi feeding frenzy will begin.

Still not sure what you want to get? Well then check out Mrs. Lynne’s MakeupFix to take a look at the gorgeous swatches she got of the collection, and let your senses take over. I’m really wanting the paint pots and a couple of the lipglosses. The rest of the collection doesn’t really interest me. So, as for and my house, I shall wait for the Heatherette collection!!! :D

Be Sociable, Share!

Comments

13 Responses to “Fafi! Fafi! Fafi!”
  1. Mrs. Lynne says:

Hey girl! Aloha :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog. It’s always nice to meet those on/from the island.

I love your profile. You’re so funny about playing a pro artist on youtube, lol. I know Pursebuzz has mentioned you a few times on her blog, so you’re definitely doing something right girl! Keep up the good job.

Anyhow, I hope your week is off to a GREAT start and I hope to hear from you more often! Take care love.

2. Mrs. Lynne says:

Oh, and mahalo for the link plug :) You’re too sweet.

3. MakeupWithLakahna says:

i love your blog, hope u didnt mind me linking you for my page.
    I think I will wait for the heatherette collection as well, from the FAFI review, it seems like the collection is not that exciting

4. BRosa (Beda) says:

Hi there Francine. Yeys, Fafi´s out! I´m not that sold on the e/s, but the lipsticks and paint pots really interest me. Gotta get some!

5. Charisse says:

Hi I love your tuts On you tube. i was wondering if you can do one on applying a natural everyday fresh look, you would help me greatly. And i absolutly love the eaisest smokey eye tut I am running out to get my supplies right now.

6. charisse says:

Really quick. do you prefer the mop over the mac brushes? what other pencil brush is equal to the mac pencil brush? what other brushes do you use from loews cornell? what do you think about Bobbi brown brushes?
    For the first time today I used the potion. I love it so much. i am so glad I found you on you tube, you solved my crease problem. But you created a monster. you are very inspirational. :) Thank you so much.

7. marasu3 says:

I just purchased Fafi Eyes Quad 1 today! Yayyy!

I’m so excited. :]]

8. LBIC says:

I know how you feel. I can’t wait until the Heatherette collection!

9. Belen arendarczuk says:

hey! Im from Argentina and I saw your videos on youtube they are amazing! I really love what you do,is really nice yo experiment with make-up I love to do so…
    so I want to ask you something…next week I`m having a wedding at night,I`ll wear a red baloon dress and gold shoes…would you help me to choose my make up ¿?(you can see my picture in my blog ,I have green eyes)

A hug from here!

=O)

10. Erlinda Mikal says:

great!!! i love your videos on make-up tips. found out about u thru randomly browsing about how to aply smokey eyes. thanks ya. oh ya,i’m frm m’sia. mind if i add yr blog to my links?

11. melai says:

love your videos! need to make more soon!

12. Rocio says:

sabes español? me encanta como te maquillas me he visto todos tus videos en youtube pero no los entiendo por el idioma. me encantaria saber ingles para poder entenderte. eres un genio en el maquillaje. OLÉ!!!!