Major Drugstore Store Haulage
WARNING!! Not for the faint of heart.
So I got my loan money this week and after paying some bills, I had more money left over than I expected. Naturally, rather than put it into savings, I spent it. I honestly didn’t mean to spend it…honest!!
But yesterday, when my friend needed to stop at CVS on the way home from the mall to pick up her prescription, I decided I’d get a couple of the L’oréal HIP prodcuts to try (finally). Well, I wasn’t expecting CVS to be having a BOGO Free sale with your CVS card…especially on a lot of the HIP items. Needless to say, my “Oh my!! Two for the price of one means I can buy MOOOORRREE!” mentality kicked in and here’s what I got. Swatches coming soon!
- L’ORÉAL H.I.P. Shocking Shadow Pigments
- 1ST ROW: Fiery, Tenacious, Rebel, Striving, Intrepid, Beckoning
- 2ND ROW: Valiant, Visionary, Progressive, Unashamed, Restless, Exciting
BUT WAIT!! There’s moorrrree!!!
- L’ORÉAL H.I.P. Bright Shadow Duo
- 1ST ROW: Roaring, Wicked, Reckless
- 2ND ROW: Showy, Riotous, Flamboyant
- 3RD ROW: Forgiving, Sassy, Flashy
- 4TH ROW: Flare
Don’t go anywhere yet!! There’s still more!! (I told you that mentality kicked in! My husband hates it cause even though it claims to save you money, it never really saves him or me any money cause then I just buy more. lol)
- L’ORÉAL H.I.P. Color Truth Cream Eyeliner Teal, Midnight Blue, Eggplant, Brown
I also got some Stýli-Style Line & Seal Eyeliners since a couple of them were 50% off.
- TOP TO BOTTOM: Jade, Forest, Green/Black, Awuamarine, Turq, Twilight, Tanzanite, Bronze, Black/Brown